This website www.bolsasocial.fund (hereinafter, the "Website"), uses technology known as "cookies" in order to make your browsing experience safer and facilitate statistical analysis of the Website's usage. General information about what cookies are and what types of cookies exist is now offered to the users of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "User/s").
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto Users’ computers, mobiles or other devices for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for installing it.
On aggregate, cookies enable us to improve the quality of our Website by learning which pages they find most useful, and vice versa, and which pages could be improved.
Cookies are essential for the Internet to work, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, while facilitating the browsing experience and making our Website more user-friendly. Cookies in no way harm your hardware. To the contrary, cookie activation helps us to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
There are many types of cookies. Below, we offer the User some classifications of them, without necessarily meaning that this Website uses all these types of cookies:
Depending on the duration they remain activated
- Session cookies: are designed to collect and store data while Users are browsing the Website. These cookies are no longer on the User’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored and can be accessed and processed during a defined period, whose range can be established from just a few minutes to several years, so that certain parameters can be retrieved each time the User visits a service.
Depending on who manages the cookies
- First-party cookies are those created or managed by the owner of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the Users terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but by external service providers.
Depending on the purpose
- Technical cookies: are those necessary to enable the User to move around the Website and use its features, including those that are used to allow the management and operation of the Website and also enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, etc.
- Functionality Cookies: are those that allow the Website to remember the choices that the Users make when they visit our Website in order to provide enhanced, more personalized features to them.
- Analytical Cookies: are those used to allow the Website obtaining information oriented to the statistical analysis of the use that Users make of the page. Thus, they allow knowing the preferences of the Users in order to improve the offer of services.
- Advertising cookiesare those used to manage the advertising spaces so that each User is offered advertising content in accordance with the content of the page and the frequency of the advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered advertising content according to their browsing habits and preferences.
This Website uses the following types of cookies, according to the entity in charge of its management, the duration they remain activated and the purpose:
- Technical cookies in order to identify User’s session, and also to collect information about the acceptance of Website’s cookies. They will expire when session is finished in the first case and after 300 days in the second case. The information retrieved will be handled and processed by the owner of the Website.
- from Google Analytics1 in order to quantify and differentiate the Users of the Website to facilitate statistical analysis of its usage. They can be checked at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. They will expire after 1 minute, 24 hours or 2 years depending on the type of cookie. The information retrieved will be handled by the owner of the Website, al also by Google, Inc. as the service provider.
The information generated by these cookies will be directly sent to and stored by Google. As a result, it could involve its processing in different locations around the world, including countries whose legislation does not provide a degree of protection on a similar level to that provided by regulations of European Union. Google will also process this information on behalf of the owner of the Website with the purpose of evaluating the use of the Website, to compile reports on Website activity, and to provide the Website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users IP addresses will be previously anonymized.
The following links will bring you to Google Analytics' privacy policies and the browser add-on for disabling Google Analytics.
If you would like more information on this matter, please visit the Google URL https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
- Internet ExplorerTools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
For further information, refer to the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookiesand http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla FirefoxHerramientas > Opciones > Privacidad > Historial > Configuración Personalizada.
For further information, refer to the following link: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google ChromeConfiguración > Mostrar opciones avanzadas > Privacidad -> Configuración
For further information, refer to the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: Preferencias > Seguridad.
For further information, refer to the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Opera: Configuración > Opciones > Avanzado > Cookies
For further information, refer to the following link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookies and personal data
Most of the cookies used in this Website collect anonymous information, which does not allow obtaining the identity of the User, although it will be considered that there is processing of personal data when the User is identified (for example, because it is a registered User) or when unique identifiers are used to distinguish some Users from others and to carry out an individualized follow-up of them.
In that case, the information obtained will be treated for the purposes indicated in this Cookies Policy. Likewise, this information will also be processed by those companies that provide cookies for the purpose indicated in their respective privacy policies.
On the other hand, we inform the Users that some of the providers may be located in the United States or other countries whose legislation does not offer a level of data protection equivalent to that of European Union. However, you can review how these providers treat the information, through the links provided to their privacy policies.
The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is Users’ consent, which can be revoked at any time through the browser settings in accordance with the previous section.